We will never completely understand "why" on this side of Heaven. What we must know, however, is that God is good and He does all things well—even when they don't make sense to us.
We have to make sure we don't let the "whys" overtake the truth we know about God. He loves our loved ones even more than we love them, He loves us, and His plans are perfect, though sometimes painful.
We refuse to let the "whys" overpower the "knows" of our life. We believe Josiah lived his life to the fullest extent of God's plan for him and that God received him into Heaven at the perfect time. It's tough sometimes, but we believe that.
What we KNOW is:
• “God is love” (1 John 4:8).
• Nothing can “separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38, 39).
• He makes “everything beautiful in its time” (Ecclesiastes 3:11).
• “He will not leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:8).
• He is “near to those who have a broken heart” (Psalm 34:18).
• He does “all things well” (Mark 7:37).
Instead of focusing on the “whys,” focus on what you know.